A superb hotel locatedin the heart of the new city,the Ramada Fès is the most recent of this ancient city’s5 star hotels. Within minutes of the historic centre of the city, discover a settlement where tradition and modernity coexist harmoniously.
The rooms are pleasant, comfortable and fully equipped. With mellow and intimate decor, the hotel has 128 bedrooms, 5 suitesand a bedroom for disabled guests. With areas ranging from 30 m2 to 140 m2, the rooms are spread over 6 floors, 2 of which are exclusively non-smoking. Each room offers international standard facilities and
comfort: international size bed, air conditioning, heating, TV, satellite, telephone, Wi-Fi, a desk and personal safe.
The Ramada Fès has 24 hour a day room service and offers a full range of services: car rental, laundry and everything that makes life easier for its customers!
The Ramada Fès makes every effort to ensure that its customers have a wide choice of places to eat, relax and entertain.
• The Gourmet Restaurant: breakfast Ramada Mornings’ "Breakfast at it’s Best”. Traditional and international cuisine with
buffet or à la carte service I 36 covers
• The Oasis Restaurant: relaxed atmosphere and simple cuisine, for eating on the move I 70 covers
• La Fontana Restaurant: buffet restaurant open all week for breakfast and dinner
• Arabian Nights restaurant: Thousand and One Nights decor to taste traditional dishes I 60 covers
• Sam’s Bar: relaxed and subdued atmosphere to enjoy a wide choice of cocktails. Live entertainment from Monday
to Saturday from 9 pm I 60 covers
• Havana Lounge: Latin, opulent ambience for drinking in privacy and enjoying a cigar. Open from Monday to Saturday
from 6 pm to 11 pm I 60 covers
• Night Club VIP: the in place, open to all visitors, from 11.30 pm, Monday to Saturday I 80 covers
The Ramada Fès has centres for fitness, dance and aerobics and a SPA (sauna, steam room, swimming pool, solarium, hairdressing room, scrub, massage and relaxation). A wellness area where time seems to stop.